If you think long and hard, you'll find something you want to punch too.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Did you get my message? No, because my phone sucks

Screw you, stupid phone. Screw you. I got you because you were free with my contract. Okay, that's a lie, I got my phone because it was red, and I have an unhealthy obsession with red accessories.

This is how my conversations go

"Hey, this is the world famous blogger. What's up?"
"Hey, hot stuff. I can't hear a word you're saying because there's this loud buzzing noise."
"Don't worry about it. What time are you coming over? I'm so anxious."
"Can't hear you. Did you get my text?"
"I can that you've been thinking the same thing...(same thing!)"
"Uh, this isn't a Ginuwine song...go back to the 90s"

At any rate, I'm definitely looking to get a brand new phone. Suggestions would be highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment