If you think long and hard, you'll find something you want to punch too.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

buzz buzz buzz...(ten minute wait)...buzz buzz buzz

I try so hard to not direct my posts to anyone in particular, but I couldn't help myself.

Dear person who happens to own a blackberry curve and is clearly not a morning person -

Stop setting your alarm for an hour before you actually need to get up. I understand the need for hitting the snooze button, I'm guilty of it too.

Also, why do you even bother setting your alarm for Saturday morning? It just doesn't make sense.

Next time your alarm wakes me up unneccesarily, I'm going to hit you.

Warmly,

Me

1 comment:

  1. Um, you know that the blackberry curve alarm has an option where you can set the alarm to go off on weekdays only.

    ReplyDelete