If you think long and hard, you'll find something you want to punch too.

Monday, September 28, 2009

I type in "you" and it gives me "poo"

For the record, I haven't been updating for two reasons:

1) Pure laziness.

2) I'm moving onto a new job. That's right, that means I can make more posts about my former job. And this whole time, I was saving my bitterness for twitter...awww

Anyway, I jacked this phone from the lost and found. It's nice and shiny. It also has better reception that my old phone. I've even forgiven the fact that it's not red. *gasp*

What I do hate is that it's T9 predictive text is out of control.

During an important communications event, I was using my phone to contribute to the important online discussion (read: I got to tweet in the mornings and people listed to me. Weird). Too bad everytime I wanted to type something relatively intelligent, my phone thought I wanted to say something horribly offensive.

For example, I wanted to write - "Wow, he made an excellent point about funding"

instead, my phone thought I wanted to say - "I hate you and everything you stand for."

I mean, yeah, I was thinking that, but I don't need my phone to actually say what I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment