If you think long and hard, you'll find something you want to punch too.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Buy our home security system...or else your kid gets it!

Parents kiss their daughter goodnight and the daughter closes the door and enters the ten-digit code for the alarm. *BAM* A robber breaks through the side-window! The alarm goes off and girl screams! The robber runs away while Brinks Home Security's call center to alert the girl that something happened at her house and calls her parents to come home.

Thank you, Brinks Home Security, for making me feel safe.

And preying on my fears of being robbed AND being a terrible parent for leaving my tween daughter at home alone. I don't even have any children and I feel like terrible parent!

No thank you, Brinks Home Security. I'll be storing all my valuables and collateral with Bernie Madoff. At least I'll be robbed and feel stupid. No terrible parenting for me.

For a bonus punch of excitement, check out their mission and objectives for their employees. Where's the part about helping the people who puchase this system?

No comments:

Post a Comment