If you think long and hard, you'll find something you want to punch too.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

B is for fail!

Dear Blogger,

Way to fuck up. Seriously.

Sincerely,

Someone who is going to punch you. Punch you in the face.

I usually write my posts on the weekend and then schedule them to appear at noon on the various days. I put a lot of trust into blogger and google because, well, that's what my money says I should trust.

Google = God-like qualities

Anyway, I happen to check my google analytics and realize two major disappointments:

1) I fail at inputing the google analytics code. That, or people don't look at this website. If so, fuck you.

2) Blogger failed to post the entry I wanted to show on Monday.

MASSIVE BLOGGER FAIL!

Seriously! WTF?

To quote a classic afterwork/happy hour scene:

"Google, you are the only thing in my life that is working and you broke it! You broke it!"

As a reminder, I never write about people specifically ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment