If you think long and hard, you'll find something you want to punch too.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's getting hot in herre...because I'm too poor to buy a AC

I would like a pay raise.

No, not for the typical reasons like "I've worked hard for the past two years" or "I spent far too much on lapdances and now the chick with huge boobs has my money."

My fan is ridiculously hot during the summer. So hot that I try to cook foods that will not overheat my apartment. (Okay, that's a blatent lie, I order from the thai restaurant nearby.)

I realize that an airconditioner unit costs only $100 at the local hardware store, but that place is kinda sketch. I'd rather by a legit AC that didn't come from a back of an stolen truck.

So, yes, just a simple raise in paycheck would be nice. That's all I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment