If you think long and hard, you'll find something you want to punch too.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

The current forecast for New York is SUCK

For the record, Manhattan actually gets more inches of rain than Seattle. It's probably caused by the Mets.

Anyways, can someone explain to me why Seattle is going on this streak of sunshine? Can someone explain to me why New York weather is full of suck?

I had this grandiose plan of going to the beach every weekend and getting tan. I thought to myself that at the beginning of the summer, I would go and by some skimpy yet tasteful bikini with ruffles. But no. I'm still wearing pants on work days. AND I HATE PANTS!

A small part of me thinks the bad weather is a part of my parent's plans to make me return home to Seattle. Darn you tricky Filipinos! I won't succumb to your trickery.

No comments:

Post a Comment