If you think long and hard, you'll find something you want to punch too.

Friday, July 10, 2009

non-profits


Inefficient. Under resourced. Under staffed. Full of overly passionate people convinced they're making a difference.

Oh, sorry, I'm listing the reasons why I have a headache again. Sorry, I'm listing the reasons why I am perpetually angry and why I actually started ThingsIWantoToPunch.Blogspot.Com

The truth of things is that I actually really support non-profits. The work done by many of these organizations and charities are fantastic. Non-profits provide services where the business sector and government fail to step in. Honestly, if you're looking for a way to feel good about yourself, I highly recommend volunteering for one.

Hahaha, you losers fell for that.

Non-profits are perpetually punched in the face. And the worst part is that they keep getting up for more.

Hey, on the upside, at least non-profits aren't douchebags like bankers.

No comments:

Post a Comment