If you think long and hard, you'll find something you want to punch too.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

No safety dance for you

One time I went out, there were some hot bitches who were getting down with their bad, white selves. It was pretty awesome because they were wearing the hottest dresses from Strawberry and Conway. Guys looking at them were thinking "DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNN, I gotta get in dat bitch."

These same guys were also finishing off their 10th beer, so anyone would really have a chance.

The night definitely got better when the hottest of the hunnies when out on the dance floor and proceeded to hop around and do a pseudo-funky chicken with a bit of "wave your hands in the air".

Naturally, being the kind-hearted and non-judgmental person that I am, I proceeded to mock the chick. And make slightly witty remarks to the people I was with. (Only slightly because they were on their 8th beer.)

Later on the evening, it turns out that the hottest hunny was impressed with my dancing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment