If you think long and hard, you'll find something you want to punch too.

Monday, July 6, 2009

Bankers


There are two things that will upset me if I am at a bar: 1) Hipster and 2) Bankers.

I loathe bankers. I avoid certain bars in midtown east solely because the ratio bankers exceeds my ability to not actually punch them in the face.

Typical bar hopping scene after a work day:

"Damn, I need a drink because I just worked a full day."
"Yes, we work in non-profit. Clearly, we must drink away our passion and sadness."
"Let's go to this bar that sounds awesome!"
"WTF? Why are there so many bankers here? I'm going to Muldoon's."

This has nothing to do with government bailout, Madoff, or the fact that I know a banker very well. I just don't enjoy hanging around tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment